PREPARE FOR A CAREER IN IT
IN AS LITTLE AS 9 WEEKS
Network Professional Preparatory Program
- Train for 3 IT certifications.
- Certified IT instructors with industry experience.
- A blended learning experience combines traditional classroom learning, online assignments, and hands-on training.
- A South Florida industry leader in IT training for over 25 years.
- Job Placement Assistance upon course completion.
- No previous tech experience required.
Upon completion of our NPP course, register for our Cyber Essentials Course at No Additional Charge*
About Cybersecurity Essentials
Cybersecurity Essentials is a 1-day course developed using unparalleled learning methodology that prepares cadets for the Israeli Cyber and Intelligence Unit. It is designed to tackle human error by helping develop an advanced understanding and skills to protect individuals and organizations against the most common cyber threats.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess how data breaches occur.
- Develop a plan on how to protect accounts and privacy.
- Work in a secure manner while using remote Wi-Fi access.
- Safely use Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- Identify vulnerabilities in home networks to keep them secure.
- Prevent hackers from accessing a Mobile phone.
- And more!
*INDIVIDUALS QUALIFY FOR ENROLLMENT INTO THE BONUS CYBERSECURITY ESSENTIALS COURSE UPON COMPLETION OF THE NETWORK PROFESSIONAL PREPARATORY PROGRAM. CYBERSECURITY ESSENTIALS COURSE MUST BE COMPLETED BY 12/31/2022. LIMITED TIME OFFER. NEW STUDENTS ONLY. OFFER EXPIRES 12/27/21